Flaunt Wine Rituals Like A Voyager
1. You must have wine in the wine glass and the best way to hold a wine glass is through “Gripping its stem
2. In case you like a little sweet taste in Wine “Riesling” is the sweetest tasting wine. Riesling is a popular type of white wine that is the lightest and sweetest tasting.
3. Wine grapes are small and sweet grapes that have both thick skins and seeds.
4. You can improve the taste of your wine, How? Letting a wine breathe in a glass pitcher or decanter for 30-45 minutes can greatly improve the flavor of the wine.
5. The Curly part of the wine bottle opener is called “A Worm” not “ A Cork” . By inserting the “Worm” into the centre of the cork. You can reduce your chances of tearing the cork.
6. Wine tasting starts with smell! Yes, the most important ritual before having a glass
of wine is to observing the wine visually, then smelling it, and then finally tasting the wine.
7. You can avoid dripping while pouring a glass by rotating the bottle away from you.
Yes, you are thinking right you need the practice to do that.
8. You should not place the bottle of wine on its side when keeping the wine in the fridge.
Storing the bottle upright will reduce the amount of surface area exposed to oxygen,
keeping your wine fresher for longer.
9. The most loveable red wine is the “Body” wine and “Cabernet Sauvignon”
is a popular type of Red wine that is the full-bodied and savoury. Full-bodied
wines are typically darker and more of their flavour comes from the grapes.
10. Another interesting fact about wine while having It with any food is that the
Wine should be sweeter than the food. If the food is sweeter than the wine it’s
matched with, the wine will end up tasting too bitter in comparison.
NOW NEXT TIME YOU HAVE WINE FLAUNT ALL THE KNOWLEDGE
AND RITUALS YOU READ HERE AND THANK INDIA VOYAGE LATER
Leave a Reply