1) As we all know that you are so keen on fashion and traveling. So what’s your favorite travel outfit of all times?
Ans. I am always enthusiastic and dressed up. So, depending upon where I am traveling to and how is the weather and climate of that place, I’ll have my outfits selected. And mostly, they’ll be pieces in themselves like, properly chosen outfits with matching shoes and accessories.
However, my all-time favorite travel outfit would be a cord set or anything oversized. I don’t mind experimenting with the colors and prints until the outfit is oversized. I feel that since oversized clothes are fashionable as well as super comfy, they should be preferred by others as well when they’re traveling.
2) You are a multitalented personality. From doing anchoring, dancing, music, to modeling, how do you spare time for travel?
3) You have spent so many years in Dubai and traveled to many places. So what is the one place that you never get tired of visiting?
But apart from Dubai, I think I will never get tired of visiting the mountains and to be more specific, Bir billing as it’s got my heart. As a matter of fact, mountains have my heart.
4) You are fond of music and you play a lot of musical instruments. According to you, what is the role of music while traveling?
5) We know you as a hustler who is always on the move. So what do you miss the most in this quarantine and lockdown period?
6) What is the message that you want to give to our readers in these trying times?
Ans. Well, I have a lot to say to all our readers in these trying times. We all love our travel and trips, roaming around, seeing, and exploring the world. But as you know, we have in a way, brought all this upon ourselves. These times are very harsh and have imposed an alarming jolt on our lives, asking us to just stop and take a deep breath and reflect on ourselves and our lives. The world is reshaping and remolding, it is rejuvenating and changing with each and every passing second. Also, our world is not going to be the same now, things are going to be different. But hopefully, we’ll have better times ahead and we’ll be able to travel a lot, for sure. However, the need of the hour for all of us is to safeguard ourselves and our loved ones. Hence, we have got to be responsible by staying indoors and staying safe.